Industrial Data Gateway with WebAccess/HMI
- Supports over 450 PLC communication protocols
- Dual power inputs with backup to shorten down time for power fail
- Backup Memory SRAM in 128KB for retaining critical data
- Remote monitoring function through VNC viewer on iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS devices
- Supports watchdog function setting from WebAccess/HMI Designer to reboot periodically and prevent from shutdown
- Supports WebAccess/HMI Designer development tool on Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 10
- Easily accessible SD slot with 1GB industrial grade SD card included
- RISC 32 bit ARMR A9 processor up to 200MHz with 64MB memory
- 2 x LAN, 1 x RS-232, 1 x RS-232/485, 1 x RS-232/422/485, 1 x USB1.1 (host), 1 x USB 2.0 (client)
WebOP-2000G is an industrial data gateway, including WebAccess/HMI Runtime and 1GB industrial grade SD card for data storage. This gateway features dual power inputs to shorten the downtime to enhance operation stability. WebOP-2000G equipped with versatile I/O interfaces that can easily connect PLCs, controllers, I/O devices and PC/Server for data transmission.
User can edit programs on PC/laptop through WebAccess/HMI Designer and execute on built-in WebAccess/HMI Runtime for data acquisition, exchange and uploading. This user-friendly, reliable solution is able to collect production data completely for analysis to increase efficiency significantly and optimize the manufacturing.